The sale is on a Friday this year due to the Master Gardener Program Training Session at CUH on Saturday.
SPRING EPHEMERAL PLANT SALE TO BENEFIT ELISABETH C. MILLER LIBRARY
Favorite Vignettes of Spring:
Noteworthy Plant Combinations for the Pacific Northwest
Tickets ($5.00) on sale at 8:30AM
- Botanica: Uncommon and underused perennials.
- Bouquet Banque Nursery: Specialty woodland perennials, with an emphasis on unusual kinds of cyclamen and epimedium.
- Chimacum Woods: Species rhododendrons.
- Colvos Creek Nursery: NW native plants, drought-hardy plants; rare and unusual trees, shrubs, and perennials.
- Elemental Plants: PNW native plants, specializing in trees and shrubs.
- Fairmeadow Nursery: Evergreen oaks, perennials, NW native trees and shrubs. (360) 570-8296.
- Foxglove Greenhouses: Tropicals and a wide selection of both hard-to-find and mainstay perennials
- Glenwood Gardens: Shrubs, dwarf shrubs and conifers, and perennials. (360) 876-2449.
- Growing Girls Nursery
- Keeping It Green Nursery: Hardy orchids, unusual woodlanders, hard-to-find natives.
- Lael’s Moon Garden Nursery: Ornamental trees, shrubs and selected perennials.
- Lee Farm & Nursery: Trees, shrubs, perennials, grasses, hardy fuschias. (425) 222-4914.
- Madrona Nursery: Special perennials and some native plants. (206) 323-8325.
- MSK Rare Plant Nursery: native and rare plants adaptable to the Pacific Northwest.
- Naylor Creek Nursery: Hostas, epimediums, asarums, cimicifuga, shade perennials.
- Old Goat Farm: Perennials for sun or shade.
- Queen’s Cup Nursery: Puget Sound natives, including rare and hard-to-find plants.
- Rhododendron Species Foundation
- Robinwood Nursery: Eclectic selection of perennials, grasses, fuchsias, shrubs. (206) 463-5115.
- Taking Root Nursery: Hostas. (425) 488-9796.
- White Picket Gardens: Unusual perennials, drought tolerant plants, salvias, hebes. (360) 629-0131.
- Wind Poppy Farms: Grasses, sedges, rushes, water plants, and perennials.
- Dan Hinkley’s Wincliff Selections: