- This event has passed.
2016 Spring Plant Sale
March 4, 2016 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
SPRING EPHEMERAL PLANT SALE TO BENEFIT ELISABETH C. MILLER LIBRARY
Richie Steffen & Holly Zipp, Miller Botanical Garden
Come into the library to hear Richie and Holly talk about the plants in the horticultural display. They will give you ideas about the best plants to purchase to give your garden more interest in late winter and early spring .
2016 PARTICIPATING NURSERIES
- Botanica: Uncommon and underused perennials.
- Bouquet Banque Nursery: Specialty woodland perennials, with an emphasis on unusual kinds of cyclamen and epimedium.
- Chimacum Woods: Species Rhododendrons.
- Far Reaches Farm: Rare specialty plants.
- Foxglove Greenhouses: Tropicals and a wide selection of both hard-to-find and mainstay perennials
- Growing Girls Nursery
- Keeping It Green Nursery: Hardy orchids, unusual woodlanders, hard-to-find natives.
- Lael’s Moon Garden Nursery: Ornamental trees, shrubs and selected perennials.
- Lee Farm & Nursery: Trees, shrubs, perennials, grasses, hardy fuschias. (425) 222-4914.
- Madrona Nursery: Special perennials and some native plants. (206) 323-8325.
- MSK Rare Plant Nursery: Native and rare plants adaptable to the Pacific Northwest.
- Naylor Creek Nursery: Hostas, epimediums, asarums, cimicifuga, shade perennials.
- Northwest Garden Nursery: Hellebores
- Old Goat Farm: Perennials for sun or shade.
- Scents Nursery
- Rhododendron Species Foundation
- Taking Root Nursery: Hostas. (425) 488-9796.
- Dan Hinkley’s Wincliff Selections