2018 Spring Plant Sale
March 3 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
SPRING EPHEMERAL PLANT SALE TO BENEFIT
ELISABETH C. MILLER LIBRARY
NHS EDUCATION PROGRAM
Holly Zipp & Del Brummet, Miller Botanical Garden
When you see the exciting display of spring plants, it is always hard to choose, but you can get help with your choices by joining Holly Zipp and Del Brummet at 10:00 a.m. in the library meeting room. They will be sharing their tips about which plants to choose to give your garden more late winter and early spring interest. Holly and Del will bring plant cuttings from the Miller Botanical Garden to illustrate their recommendations.
2018 PARTICIPATING NURSERIES
- Botanica: Uncommon and underused perennials.
- Bouquet Banque Nursery: Specialty woodland perennials, with an emphasis on unusual kinds of cyclamen and epimedium.
- Celestial Dreams: (360) 297-8028.
- Chimacum Woods: Species Rhododendrons.
- Daniel Mount Gardens
- Far Reaches Farm: Rare plant nursery.
- Growing Girls Nursery: Woodland shade perennials. (425) 888-
- Keeping It Green Nursery: Hardy orchids, unusual woodlanders, hard-to-find natives.
- Lee Farm & Nursery: Trees, shrubs, perennials, grasses, hardy fuschias. (425) 222-4914.
- Madrona Nursery: Special perennials and some native plants. (206) 323-8325.
- Northwest Garden Nursery: Hellebores
- Old Goat Farm: Perennials for sun or shade.
- Queen’s Cup Nursery: (206) 567-4150.
- Rhododendron Species Foundation: Species Rhododendrons.
- Scents Nursery
- Dan Hinkley’s Windcliff Selections