- This event has passed.
2017 Spring Plant Sale
March 4 @ 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
SPRING EPHEMERAL PLANT SALE TO BENEFIT ELISABETH C. MILLER LIBRARY
Richie Steffen, Miller Botanical Garden
When you see the exciting display of spring plants, it is always hard to choose, but you can get help with your choices by joining Richie Steffen at 10:00 a.m. in the library meeting room. He will be sharing his tips about which plants to choose to give your garden more late winter and early spring interest. Richie’s discussion will be illustrated with a selection of plant cuttings from the Miller Botanical Garden.
2017 PARTICIPATING NURSERIES
- Botanica: Uncommon and underused perennials.
- Bouquet Banque Nursery: Specialty woodland perennials, with an emphasis on unusual kinds of cyclamen and epimedium.
- Chase Garden Nursery: Native plants
- Chimacum Woods: Species Rhododendrons.
- Elemental Plants
- Fancy Fronds: Temperate ferns, Victorian cultivars, desert ferns, alpine ferns and spike-moss.
- Growing Girls Nursery
- Keeping It Green Nursery: Hardy orchids, unusual woodlanders, hard-to-find natives.
- Lee Farm & Nursery: Trees, shrubs, perennials, grasses, hardy fuschias. (425) 222-4914.
- Madrona Nursery: Special perennials and some native plants. (206) 323-8325.
- MSK Rare Plant Nursery: Native and rare plants adaptable to the Pacific Northwest.
- Northwest Garden Nursery: Hellebores
- Old Goat Farm: Perennials for sun or shade.
- Queen’s Cup Nursery: (206) 567-4150.
- Rhododendron Species Foundation: Species Rhododendrons.
- Scents Nursery
- Taking Root Nursery: Hostas. (425) 488-9796.
- Dan Hinkley’s Windcliff Selections