- This event has passed.
2014 Fall Plant Sale
September 13, 2014 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Friday September 12 from 11:00am to 5:00pm, and Saturday September 13 from 10am to 2pm. Stock up for fall planting at the Northwest Horticultural Society’s Fall Plant Sale, at North Seattle Community College’s Arts & Sciences Garage.
2014 Grower List
- Botanica: Uncommon and underused perennials.
- Bouquet Banque Nursery: Hardy cyclamen, epimediums, woodland plants, and collectables.
- Celestial Dream Gardens: Perennials and shrubs, both “tried and true” and “rare and few”.
- Chimacum Woods: Species rhododendrons.
- Elemental Plants: PNW native plants, specializing in trees and shrubs.
- Fairmeadow Nursery: Evergreen oaks, perennials, NW native trees and shrubs.(360) 570-8296.
- Fancy Fronds: Temperate ferns, Victorian cultivars, desert ferns, and some other choice plant selections.
- Far Reaches Farm: Unusual perennials and bulbs, drifting into a few woodies and alpines.
- Foliage Gardens: Ferns, both hardy natives and related plants.
- Foxglove Greenhouses: Tropicals and both hard-to-find and mainstay perennials. (360) 297-4286.
- Glenwood Gardens: Shrubs, dwarf shrubs and conifers, and perennials.
- Keeping It Green Nursery: Hardy orchids, unusual woodlanders, hard-to-find natives.
- Lael’s Moon Garden Nursery: Trees, shrubs, edibles and select perennials.
- Lee Farm & Nursery: Trees, shrubs, perennials, grasses, hardy fuchsias.
- Machias Nursery: Tried and true shrubs, trees and perennials.
- Madrona Nursery: Special perennials and some native plants. (206) 323-8325.
- MSK Rare Plant Nursery: Native and rare plants adaptable to the Pacific Northwest.
- Naylor Creek Nursery: Hostas, epimediums, asarums, cimicifuga, shade perennials.
- Old Goat Farm: Perennials for sun or shade.
- Perennial Pleasures: Ferns, sempervivums, ground covers, other perennials. (360) 766-6584.
- Queen’s Cup Nursery: Puget Sound natives, including rare and hard-to-find plants. (206) 567-4150.
- Ramble on Rose Perennials: A variety of perennials, of course. (360) 445-2218.
- Rhododendron Species Foundation: Species rhododendrons and companions.
- Robinwood Nursery: Eclectic selection of perennials, grasses, fuchsias, shrubs.
- Scents Nursery: Scented trees, shrubs and perennials.
- Taking Root Nursery: Unusual perennials, hostas, ornamental grasses, and ferns.
- The Desert Northwest: Cold-hardy desert plants, southern hemisphere natives, subtropicals, unusual.
- White Picket Gardens: Unusual perennials, drought tolerant plants, salvias, hebes (360) 629-0131.
- Wind Poppy Farms: Grasses, sedges, rushes, water plants, and perennials.
- Windcliff Selections of Dan Hinkley: What more need we say?!
- Plus metal trellis and garden art by Image Ironworks